More Good Stuff!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Welcome!

Hi, welcome to my blog.  I'm Clara, mother to two boys (we'll call them Bear and Frog--their nicknames) and wife to a wonderful husband (Ben).  Ben is a stay-at-home dad and homeschools our kiddos.  I absolutely adore my family and when I think of the word beautiful, they are all that comes to mind!!

I've been meaning to start a blog (well, I've actually started a few, but never followed through with them) for a while to share some of our exciting adventures as a military family.  We currently live in the DC area and we're enjoying our time here... except for the traffic.  :)

What you'll find is that I'm a photo-holic.  Ben will often say that in a 30-minute period, I will take close to 500 pictures...he's not far off from the truth!  I love traveling and I love taking snapshots of wonderful moments with my family.  I also love to cook, when I have time.  AND, I've recently taken my family on the 'organic... non-gmo... natural... homemade' adventure, meaning, we're trying to eat and live healthier--although, we're not completely there yet.  These are some of the ramblings you'll see on this blog.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment